Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jasper-Gigi And Ricky-May-2011


Gigi playing with that talking toy and looking out the window.


Jasper hasn't been eating nor wanting to stay in the water lately because of a vibration noise coming from outside somewhere. It sounds like a water pump deep inside the ground. It's not from this building. I still think it's coming from the water tower on the hill behind us but the village denies it. It's been running for over three months and the noise and vibration is driving me mad as well as Jasper. She had climbed up onto this little cassette holder I have next to my dresser in the bedroom. I don't know how in the heck she climbed up there. I was afraid she'd fall off so put a pillow on the floor beneath her. She had gotten into my package of bed pads and had them lying all over also.. I never use them anyway. Turtles are amazing in what they can do.


Ricky and Gigi on May 24th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment